Thursday 19 April 2012

Home Alone!

Peace and Quiet if only for two hours before the kidlings finish school. Actually, my little lass, Jody, has joined the dizzy heights of Pre-School this week, chomping at the bit she was. So proud was she to finally be a big girl. Furthermore, she had her first swimming lesson on Monday after spending the last two years waiting patiently (mostly) at the poolside watching Max and Phoebe have fun in the water. Oh, and learn to swim of course.

And I have sold my first item as a result of having a virtual shop! Woo Hoo! Celebrations are afoot and I am close to jacking in my job on the back of this.

OK, it was to a lovely lady who works at the aforementioned Pre-School so not quite a stranger from afar who stumbled across my wares on-line. But she saw my Holiday Journal as it was posted on Facebook and asked to have one! Then (there's more) my friend saw these journals and has placed an order of 2 personalised ones for her two girls in prep of their holiday in May. And (this is the last) I plan to drag my wee charges to a tiny, dark but packed fabric shop in Leighton Buzzard this afternoon to get some football fabric so I can make yet another journal as a birthday present for my lad's friend. It's all go here in Wingrave!

And did I mention the homemade bread? Best not, eh? But Phoebe and Jody love kneading and each effort is better than the last. What more can I say?  Happy days xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment