Friday 20 April 2012

Get it out there!

As I'm not too good at standing on the street corner proclaiming everyone should have one of my wee creations, I have decided to continue making my children's friend's birthday presents ("Lucky them" I hear you cry).

[Jane, look away now...this is your son's present here]. I have made a football themed holiday journal for my lad's friend who has a birthday tomorrow. The crowning glory of my day was Max saying "Yeah, he'll really like that. He won't want toys. Can I have one? Can I have this other one? I'll pay you cash for it."

You need to know that in the past, Max has offered all the cash he owns to be allowed to stay up for an extra half hour. And before you ask, yes I was sorely tempted.

Anyhow, I will rustle up one for Max and finish off the two for my friend's girls.

I had my first free weekday morning sans enfants for what feels like an eternity. Here's a pic of a nice little stash of fabric I purchased whilst on my lonesome. I plan to do some Jubilee bunting and a Jubilee PVC peg bag...come on, they'll jump off the virtual shelves.

Right next batch of kids to bed then hurrah to Friday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment