Sunday 4 March 2012

Welcome to Strictly Camping


Welcome to Strictly Camping.
My mission for this blog is to plot my progress into the world of kitchen table-based cottage industries when my current job comes to an end later on this year. I will be squeezing this venture into my family-rich-time-poor lifestyle and I would love you to join me on my journey into micro-entrepreneurship.


I am a Mum to three delightful children under the age of 8 and I also work part-time in the financial services industry (boo). Making things, whether it’s sewing, crochet or cake decorating, has always been my release; my wind down.


I have finally decided to put my sewing skills to the test in a bid to replace my income when my contract concludes.


Here I will share my creations (well, I like them), inspirations (mainly from my hobbies and holidays), time management (rotten) and family life (terrific) as I try to juggle the lot and keep everyone around me at least a little bit content.


I am new to blogging and this has taken me an eternity already to set this up. Also we've spent the day with my Grandparents (combined age 197) and I am tired. And I have work tomorrow. And I haven't ironed the school uniform or made the packed lunches. And it's swimming after school but I'll try and stick in a photo or two tomorrow evening.


Last thing....who is actually going to read this thing??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment