Monday 5 March 2012

Great Start!

What a great start I've had in setting up my shop! As I had already registered as a buyer with Folksy, I simply set up my shop with my existing username of Kirsty (novel, I know). So my shop name was....Kirsty! Not Strictly Camping! Duh. I will never hit the little-big time this way. So I have been advised to delete the old shop and start again. As I had only listed three items and have composed all the blurb already, it shouldn't take too long to do.


On a brighter note, my wonderful husband finished work early enough to take the children to their swimming class giving me 1.5 hours uninterrupted time which I put to good use by preparing a water-bottle sling.


This little over-the-shoulder number will be great for anyone venturing out for a walk whilst on their camping or caravanning holiday, especially if they're blessed with some good weather and are rendered a little parched. I was also able to fit my fabulous new toy to my sewing machine - my freehand embroidery foot. I just love this and to think I was looking at replacing my wee Janome with a special embroidery machine when all I needed was a £10 foot.


I have read with the the children who are now all in bed and my aforementioned wonderful husband is cooking up something smelling delicious in the kitchen. I should be able to manage to draft a few more item descriptions before I am called to the table.


No comments:

Post a Comment